Mr. Gregg W. Kraver is Executive Director, SLD 45, Patrick Space Force Base, Florida.
The Space Launch Delta 45 executes and maintains Space Force spacelift operations and operates, maintains and secures the Eastern Launch and Test Range. The Eastern Launch and Test Range, in addition to Space Force spacelift operations, supports ballistic missile test launches, aircraft tests, manned civil space launch operations, and commercial spacelift operations licensed by Federal Aviation Administration in accordance with National Space Policy and Public Law.
Mr. Kraver serves as the senior civilian advisor to the Commander of the Space Launch Delta 45 on matters relating to policy, launch and range operations, resources, and contracts.
1986 Bachelors degree in Engineering, University of Central Florida
1. February 1987 - March 1989, Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer, 1839th Engineering Installation Group, Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi
2. April 1989 – June 1994, Electrical Systems Engineer, 6555th Aerospace Test Group, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
3. June 1994 – September 1996, Chief, Titan Electrical, 5th Space Launch Squadron, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
4. September 1996 – September 1997, Chief, Titan Launch Operations, Detachment 8 SMC, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
5. September 1997 – February 1999, Chief, Launch Operations, Detachment 8 SMC, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
6. February 1999 – December 2003, Deputy Director, Cape Launch Programs, Detachment 8 SMC, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
7. December 2003 – October 2007, Technical Director, 45th Launch Group, Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
8. October 2007 – May 2021, Executive Director, 45th Space Wing, Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
9. May 2021 – Present, Executive Director, Space Launch Delta 45, Patrick Space Force Base, Florida
Department of the Air Force Award for Meritorious Civilian Service with oak leaf cluster
Department of the Air Force Award for Exemplary Civilian Service